domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

When you don't decide anyting at all

There's a fresh air in town, but still, it's nice for everybody to have some fresh air since they don't remember when.
But not for you
today the pain is freezing your bones,
and the air is taking away your own.
I wish I could be fine,
I could say everything happens for a reason.

But today nothing was having any sense, and I just have to walk, hoping the grass to be dry and my step powerful.
And that makes the day very hard to be understood. No matter what people say about today, it doesn't matter if it's sunny for a reason, or raining for some other reason. Today I am about to be sad, and no matter where the world wants to move today.

When you don't decide anything at all, what words would come to your mouth about the day? Just go on. And see you tomorrow.

1 comentario:

Ange dijo...

Its sad, but you have to still alive! I love u!